Home slide show
Love and then Watch… today, tomorrow and always. Don't repress, because if you repress, you won’t be able to watch. Love first God your Creators and then yourself, for if you do not love your true parents that created you and yourself you will not be able to look into the all of God, or into your own eyes, into your own face, into your own reality. Become aware, be alert, don't be unconscious and don't behave in a sleepy way. One’s mind interferes because the mind was created by rebellious evil. Your mind is in conspiracy against you thus you have to put the mind aside.
Love is the light. Love is the flight of your consciousness to higher realms, beyond matter, beyond body. Love is not a relationship, love relates, love is relating. No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Love is truly only possible when one has attained to, not before. Love is not the question; your awareness is the question. If your togetherness is not out of lust, then your love will deepen every day. It is beautiful to be alone; it is also beautiful to be in love, and it is beautiful to be with other people.
Meditation means, putting the mind aside and watching. Watch your walking, watch your eating, taking a bath, swim or shower, watch the water, the touch of things, watch every particle of things, even when you sleep, watch yourself sleep. No matter that your body needs rest, your consciousness needs no sleep. A happy person belongs to God their true Creators and themselves. Love is the freedom from attachments, when you love everything you are attached to nothing. Ego and love cannot exist together; they are like darkness and lightness. Love melts the frozen self, the self is like an ice cube and the love of the Creators is the morning sun.
When you meditate feel the immense silence and love so that your life can become a song, a dance, and a celebration. You will have to move between the two and if you can move easily, if you can move without any effort, then you will have learned the greatest thing in life. Love gives freedom and love helps others to be themselves, love is a paradox. Love and meditation are like two wings that balance each other and it is between the two that you grow, between the two that you become whole.
Transformation is painful, because the old has to be left for the new, the old rebellious mind is familiar, secure and safe. The new is the unknown; you will be moving into uncharted territory, you cannot use your old mind with the new. With the old, the mind is skillful; the mind can only function with the old. With the new, the mind becomes utterly useless, hence, fear arises and the fear of the unknown, the unpredictability of the unknown makes one very frightened. You cannot have ecstasy without going through the agony. If gold wants to be purified, it has to pass through the fire.
As we shift into the new paradigm and move away from an attitude of service to self to one of service to others, we shall each in our own way, come to a point when we realize that service to others is service to self. It is easy to see that we would all be much happier more abundant and less fearful if we all served each other.
When you take away all that divides you from the world around you, you will find that only love remains and this is your true essence. Once you find your soul, all of your previous illusions of self-identity fall away and instead of having to learn more, you begin to unlearn and let go of selfless negative habits and ways of thinking.
* Spirituality has to be uncovered and then grown from within at the soul level, no one can teach you to be more spiritual, it is an inner calling from your soul, a yearning, to be more, discover more…
* The quieter you can become…The more you will be able to hear your own voice urging you…
* Not everyone is supposed to walk with you to the future, some individuals are simply passing by, to perhaps teach you, or perhaps for you to teach them something significant...
* It may very well take the worst before you can discover the surrender and the final moment where u will at last/ultimately collapse/perish and allow the rebuilding/rebirthing of self
* You have to be in both learning and yet still waiting in silent preparation for the day that you can be awakened to take off/release your mask/earth character and obtain or just be your true inner soul self…empowered at last
* Our spiritual need calls down a response from Spirit, which then finds a beginning of a path for our human consciousness that helps us to construct steps that will lead us to wisdom, spiritual understanding, mentoring and growth.
* We need to build a bridge between our mental and physical selves. This is our task at hand now; walking, realizing, transforming, and keeping faith with the process.
* Don't delay your own prosperity by being resentful and jealous that someone else has more than you do. Each person is under the law of his or her own consciousness.
* The Angels give to you a promise that the light that shines forth from you will be greeted by the light of the “Sun” and by the light of many Suns that are even now invisible to you, and yet quite present.
* Life is a full spectrum of color; Life is as waves; it undulates and moves in waves, sounds and frequencies; It will not be black or white or even one color or another.
* We move through space, we move through consciousness, we move within alignments to find ourselves where we are, in the now, in the vicinity of the All that is.
* Your joy walks with you every step of the way. You need to look no further than that which is in your own being. The world would have you believe and think otherwise.
* Your gift will be to see and understand dark and light, positive and negative. You will understand yourself in the Spiritual and Angelic Realm and the Human World.
* Each and every one of us has come to earth with a plan for accomplishing a specific purpose while we are here. If all goes according to plan you will rediscover your agenda and align with it.
* You are a magnificent being and awakening to your highest potential. Express self with joy, smiling easily and laughing often. Shine your light!
* Value yourself enough to take time to replenish and recharge. The way you treat yourself shows other people how to treat you. If you engage in drama, you are inviting other people’s drama. On the other hand, if you’re happy and calm, you invite that energy.
* When we experience our freedom from the earthbound body we rediscover our feelings to get started on our spiritual journey, to a place of familiarity and peace.